Dear friends of TheBedtimestory.online and the astrophotography and art of Ralf Christoph Kaiser. Today there are newer findings from my observations of Jupiter on September 22nd, 2021 in this channel. Here are the photos first:
1. Jupiter 1000th of a second ISO 1600 from 22-09-2021 by Ralf Christoph Kaiser edited original color IMGC8941cr3 Enlarged 1600 times Exposure time increased Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18.40.08. Interesting are the color edges, which indicate a gas corona.n.
2. Jupiter 1000th of a second ISO 1600 from 22-09-2021 by Ralf Christoph Kaiser edited original color IMGL8941jpg Enlarged 1600 times Exposure time increased Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18.39.0505
3. Jupiter 4000th second exposed ISO 6400 from 22-09-2021 by Ralf Christoph Kaiser original color IMGL8940jpg Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18:49:56
4. Jupiter normal color 4000th second exposed ISO 6400 from 22-09-2021 by Ralf Christoph Kaiser IMGC8940cr3 Shedule 1 masterclass screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18:53:21. Here you can also see colored edges in green and brown/reddish. Like here, Jupiter can also be seen with the naked eye through my optics.
5. Jupiter Raw original color 200th second 6400 ISO from 22-09-2021 by Ralf Christoph Kaiser IMGC8936cr3 Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18:35:25. Here the rainbow colors are striking, which make Jupiter appear very special in this picture. All images here were processed in Adobe's Lightroom. In the download, which you can buy here, you get 13 additional photos in addition to the photos visible here.
6. original raw original colors Jupiter from 22-09-2021 IMGC8937cr3 6400 ISO 500th of a second enlarged 1600 times by Ralf Christoph Kaiser Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18:30:411
7. Jupiter with modified exposure time and contrast in post-processing. Here the gas clouds are visible.
I observed Jupiter more closely on September 22, 2021 and saw with my own eyes that it rotates very quickly on its own axis, more than 120 times per second rotate like a colored stripe on Jupiter when viewed from Earth with a slow exposure time. This is, so to speak, an optical illusion of the human eye. I used exposure times between 1/200 second and 1/4000 second and could then see the flying moons and rocks as dark dots flying very quickly through the picture. Also, I found that the true color of Jupiter is yellow/greenish and at the edges it shows purple/blue and magenta fringes, indicating gases lying around it. Some edits of my images show Jupiter with very rich colors, such as image 5, which suggests almost rainbow colors. I used the Canon EOS R camera with the Wallimex pro 1300 lens and took the pictures by hand on a simple hand-adjustable tripod. I was able to watch everything live while taking pictures. Jupiter is currently very close to Earth and is easy to observe again.
Please try to confirm my findings.
It is exciting to find out that some images shown by NASA, which have been copied countless times worldwide, in such crucial insights as this observation of Jupiter's rapid spin, still need supplements, even in 2022.
I think there are still many new things to discover.
In addition to the top shots that are visible here, you will also receive 13 more images of Jupiter in this download package, which support and prove my assertions, findings and observations.
Here is another extremely edited version of Jupiter. In this picture, the coloring has been increased to the maximum during processing and the contrast and sharpness have been set to extremes. This shot is like a pop art work of art. Interesting effects appear that also appear scientifically relevant.
Have fun with the material!
Thank you for your support! Your Ralf Christoph Kaiser.
PS: In addition to the 20 recordings, the complete download also contains two SLIDE SHOWs with music and an original RAW and is limited to 4 copies.